You can use our logos and header for your posters
ABSTRACT PREPARATION GUIDELINES
- The abstract should be organized according to following:
- Abstract Themes should be stated in here.
- Title (14 points bold, Times New Roman),
- Authors names are 11 point normal, headings are 11 points bold and author addresses are 10 point normal.
- The body text is Times New Roman 11 points normal. References can be 10 points.
- The abstract should not exceed 1 pages including illustrations and tables.
- Paper size should be A4. The title should be followed by the author’s full names and institutional affiliations of all authors. The name of the corresponding author should be followed by an asterisk (*) and his/her email address.
- Participants can find the writing format of reference usage in abstract template.
- The authors should submit their abstract in MS-Word (.doc/.docx).
- Please send all submissions to online abstract system
- All Abstracts will be carefully reviewed by the International Editorial Board, and published in the Book of Abstracts. Abstract Book will be offered to all delegates who will be attending the Conference.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS:
30 + 5 min
10 + 5 min
Presenters are invited to submit and check their .ppt or .pptx format presentations at least one session prior their presentation time to the technical staff responsible for PLENARY and ORAL presentations. Please ask the desk during registration for more information.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS:
Format and Size
- Standard STANDING (PORTRAIT) B/1 size (70 x 100cm)
DO NOT PRINT in LANDSCAPE
- Font size should NOT be smaller than 14/16 p Times Roman or equal, in high quality.